Thursday 31 July 2008

New Tentative Gig Announcement


I'll keep it short and sweet for once. A new gig is in the offing, in my home town of Bolton, Lancashire, on August 30th. An evening of folk music and other assorted indie-whatnots, the headliner will be my friend and work colleague, Ben.

It will also feature a performance on guitar from my good friend, Daniel Beckett, and joining him on vocals, none other than my own good self. So, if you want to hear me sing, come down to the Blue Boar on Saturday night, entertainment commencing from roughly 8:30pm onwards. Price of admission: no more than a couple of quid I'm sure (or a pint directed my way, or towards my friends of course).

I'm the one on the left, naturally. I will be signing autographs, but not on any body parts...it's a long story.

No comments: